Tuesday 25 March 2014

My School Girl Character

As i have become more familiar withTouchstone as a character i have developed an idea of what my school girl character should be. I want my school girl to be mischievous , the class clown as Touchstone is the jester of the play. I think my school girl should also be rather outspoken and not afraid to say whats on her mind almost bait feisty. Touchstone really shows this side to him as he teases many characters and is not afraid to speak what is on his mind to the people that other people would be afraid to speak the truth to. My school girl should also be clever yet not thought of as the 'clever - nerd' type. Touchstone is the voice of reason behind the play yet he says reason through riddle and he is the fool. Meaning it is important that my school girl is clever yet in a playful , clown feisty way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment